Thursday, December 14, 2006

17-09-06 Being Put in Others' Shoes.

I intended to post this earlier on but must have forgotten somehow. Here it is...

"I recall once just trying to look neater before going to skool. Then someone threw me a remark whether i was trying to do tat "aeroplane head" hairstyle. I dunno why it actually hurt to hear others say that. especially one coming from one's own generation. Back in Form 2 I still remember clearly how i once had my hair cut TOO short and others started teasing me. I kinda' feel sorry for those I always tease now. I guess it's just God's way of teaching me what I SHOULDN'T have done in the past. I've resoluted to at least TRY to be more patient with others now. I'm just hoping those of you who read this will constantly remind me to be patient whenever I don't seem to be so. When I start pulling a long face, just remind me how ugly i look when... nvm... Just remind me how much better I look with a smile instead. Heheh...

"I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile." ~ Goldie Hawn (1945 - )

btw... all quotes from my blogs are courtesy of www.quotationspage.com. "

No comments: