Friday, May 29, 2009

29-05-09 (Friday) "Degrees of Wrongness"

Is there really a degree of wrongness? Can I who have selfish and evil thoughts be said to be "less" evil than those highly-paid tycoons who thrive on the mistreatment of their employees?

Claw wave
Is it right to claim that those of us who harbour negative feelings against others be "less guilty" than those who actually say or do things that are negative?

Discussion. Reminds me of Dr Zoidberg...
Can I justify myself by saying that I am "not as wrong" or "bad" as those who bully their mates in school when they were younger with physical violence while I use the verbal approach instead?

Awaiting
What about other small stuff that have nothing good about them? Is lying about my homework, copying off my friends' any less wrong than cheating on a spouse or plagiarising someone else's work? Would that mean I am very much eligible to be sitting in jail now too?

Anyway... Woke up at 4.30am to watch the game. Gotta give it to them. Barcelona really played it to win it! Man U were really outplayed and outpassed and outclassed that night. Sure, I can say it might be different night if Man U were on form but who's to say Barca wouldn't be EVEN stronger? Bottom line's that they lost THAT night. Period.

No comments: