Saturday, May 16, 2009

17-05-09 (Sunday) "Perspective"

One thing I've learnt from photography is that perspective makes a BIG difference.

Take a picture from one angle and it looks plain and uninteresting. Tilt your camera a bit or take the picture squatting down and it becomes a whole lot nicer.

I think this is very much similar to life. Look at things from the same flat angle and it things always seem to be turning out for the worse.

Change your position of viewing life and it seems to make a lot more sense. Everything seems to fit in somehow.

Even though I'm headed into week 11 of semester one here, which, including the orientation weeks, means its been three months and a week since I've been here in Canberra, Australia... (*Phew! Long sentence*) I still find myself saying to myself in my head, "I can't believe it... I'm actually in Australia now...". I still find myself staring in wonder and amazement at everything I see around me, how beautiful it is and all...

I SO love this picture... =P
Oh shucks... I hope this lasts longer than ANYONE expects...

Anyways... Happy birthday, mom! And be-early birthday, dad! Hope you both have a great one even though we're not around to celebrate them!

... And... To round this post off... I only have one thing to say....... *Drum roll*....

.... *Takes a deep breath*....

.... *Gulps*....

MANCHESTER UNITED ARE CHAMPIONS FOR THE THIRD TIME RUNNING!!! THE SECOND TREBLE!!! Hopefully going for a historic quadruple... That way the new FMs can actually SAY that you win a quadruple... -__-

2 comments:

Simon said...

YESSSSSSSSS..MAN UTD CHAMPIONSSSSSSS...NXT WEEK sure goreng tht sissy barca kids XD

jtkl89 said...

heheh. watever d outcome i dun reli care. jz hope tat its a match 2 remember n tat its gonna b worth d time!