Saturday, May 09, 2009

09-05-09 (Saturday) "It Is Done..."

Finally got Multicultural Ball over and done with...

I remember how as we got closer to the thing, I got slightly more exasperated concerning getting everything in line for the event. Then, it just seemed pretty pointless to worry at all, seeing that it doesn't help with getting things done. At that point, I figured that when I'm not working on it, no point worrying. And when I AM working on it, work on it and stop worrying!

I thought it went pretty well. Compliments to the B & G World team, BAGMA, Mr DJ, all the volunteers and also all the B & G Residents who spent the time to get all dressed-up(theme: "Cultural Fusion") to make the night a success!

Ninja with a wallet! How much more of a fusion can you get?!
Sure... The food portion might've been a bit too little for the price we're paying but... Hey... That's not what MOST balls are about, are they...?

Its the people that come and the atmosphere they bring with it that makes it worth the money!

The dancing... Never amiss...
With reference to Jocelyn's post... yeap, surprises ARE fun! =)

p.s Darn eBay! You're such an addictive piece of * and I hope no one else starts getting addicted with you!!

No comments: