Tuesday, May 05, 2009

05-05-09 (Tuesday) "Conspiracy Theory No. 1"

I have a conspiracy theory...


All these news about these different pandemics every few years...

Very fishy, I find them.

There never seems to be any picture of the infected, but just pics of ppl wearing face masks and other useless stuff.

I think its just politicians playing with the fear of the civilians, creating new pandemics to throw the public into panic and confusion and then they SOMEHOW manage to thwart the spread of the disease, bringing back world peace.

Doesn't it all seem too convenient? How can these diseases just pop up suddenly? Could it be that those who actually died only suffered from seriously high fever or some other fatal disease that has been around all the time but the media and politicians are just making up new names to cover up the inefficiency around?(I know, the 'only' doesn't go well with 'seriously' or 'fatal'...)

What're they gonna come up with next? Pork and chicken have been taken so... Lamb fever? Roo flu?


**********************************************
Anyways... Moving on to happier stuff. Its week 9 now. I can't believe it! So fast! First semester is gonna be over!?!? I'm glad I chose to start in Feb. I dunno what condition I'd be in if I were to wait till July or August to start my university studies. I think I wouldn't wanna get started studying anymore. No offense to you guys who waited. I actually take my hats off to you, being able to survive these few months waiting with all the crazy suspense and frustration. Probably some boredom for some others instead...

The love of Christ
Autumn's showing off mightily now. Just LURRRRVE the colours of leaves like CURRRRVEs of a McDonald's French Fry!!

Can't wait to find out how everyone's application goes, where everyone heads to in just over 2 months! Should be interesting...

The Bully
Just a random thought: Worshiping through service ANYWHERE really helps keep one close to God. =)

Happy birthday, Siao Fong!

4 comments:

Steve W. said...

Yea who knows right? They could be just stirring it up and sinisterly laughing at the rest of the world behind closed doors! Poor butchers who can't sell their pork!

I love the last picture you have there... But, why the Bully?

jtkl89 said...

exactly!! darn those buggers!!! taking pleasure in our sufferings...

Nth... Just thought that it looked like a scene of the main leaf there being the bully and the other 3 leaves look like victims. =P

Unknown said...

interesting! I am sure u can take better photo if you have a dslr..

jtkl89 said...

er... i took tat using a dSLR...

shucks... i guess i haf lotsa work 2 do improving then.