Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09 (Wednesday) "Just had to"

I felt like I just HAD TO post an entry today bcoz of the nice date. =)

... And show some nice pics of the blossoming flowers here too!

Recently, I've been observing many scenarios of ppl starting (or planning/wanting to start) SPECIAL relationships. I wonder why many of them start a SPECIAL relationship when there was barely a normal "friend-friend" relationship as a foundation to begin with.

Am I still being conservative? Or is the western culture starting to take over as it encourages ppl to make decisions on a whim and follow their feelings. "Like ah? Ask to become bf/gf lo. If not, later other ppl snatch away leh. Better not let him/her slip through your fingers eh!"

This is what I got out of reading Song of Songs. =)

I love the sun. Sunshine is good. Exposure to the sun gives me healthy vitamin D's. The sun keeps the weather from going crazy.

And... The sunshine keeps us living creatures coming out to do stuff!

Thank God for the sun. Don't let it burn out too soon, God. Thanks!

:)

"Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires."
~ Song of Songs 2:7b
The Bible



No comments: