Sunday, September 06, 2009

06-09-09 (Sunday) "Praise and Thanksgiving"

This week, much has happened. Right now, going through so much, the constant thought in my mind has been "Thank You, God!"

Giant pandan-leaf-like plants at Botanical Gardens...
I can't really describe and narrate what has happened but this week has just been such a wonderful and uplifting week. Not that something outstanding nor special has happened.

Lovely flower seen at Botanical Gardens. =)
Its just that... Throughout the week, I've been somehow boosted by some divine strength and endurance. Fatigue and boredom were never present despite the circumstances pushing for them to take over.

All the busy bees are out at work nowadays. Absolutely lovely.
I think I'm slowly learning to love like Jesus, like God does. Slowly. Learning. Still a long way to go but yes. Slowly. Learning. Its really a fulfilling and warm feeling. The only explanation: A cup that overflows fills other cups.

Dunno what this is but it sure is pretty...!
Since today's Father's Day here in Australia (dunno why so special one lah over here, Father's Day in September...), this entry goes out to my father, Mr Ting Kong Yu, for being such a role model throughout my life, though I never said it nor realized it till just a short while ago. =) I guess this is as cliche as it goes but... I wouldn't have asked for any other dad.

This one's for you, pops!

"Do not withhold discipline from a child;
if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.
Punish him with the rod
and save his soul from death."

~ Proverbs 23:13,14
The Bible

No comments: