Monday, February 12, 2007

12-02-07 Carrie Underwood. WOOHOO!!

Woke up this morning to go watch the 49th Grammy Awards. LIVE! Saw some cool performances but sth that really surprised me was the nominees for Best Song of the Year Award. Mary J. Blige... some ppl... n then... Carrie Underwood! I'm not really a big fan of hers. n fact, I've NEVER heard her songs... But!! The song of hers nominated was entitled....*drum roll* "Jesus, Take the Wheel". WOW!!! She sings Gospel songs. An American Idol sings GOSPEL songs...!! How often do you get that??!! So, I guess since she's one of the few in the music world that still HAVE a strong faith and character, I say, support her! Buy ORI!! Heheh... WOOHOO!! Carrie Underwood!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa, you seriously never hear that song before? quite popular last year.. hehe.. i liked it too. but she only sings it. other ppl (3 others i think) composed the song. but if i'm not mistaken i think Carrie's a Christian too. I THINK.

jtkl89 said...

yea, sorry. i'm a noob when it comes to contemporary songs. My frens try 2 update me 2 not much avail. haha... well, even if she didn't compose it, she still could choose nOT 2 sing it, rite? Well.. chances r she's a nominal OR a devout Christian, rite? Heehee... so... keep our heads up la. Hahah...