Saturday, February 10, 2007

10-02-07 Audition

Wow... This'll be my first time being in an audition.

I asked whether I could help serve in the CMC praise & worship team and they asked me to come for the audition and they'll consider everyth... Wow... God constantly reminds me to be humble.

After getting the 'O' Levels' results of quite a number of my friends yesterday, it seemed that around a quarter of my class won't be staying in VJ. Bummer... Despite the sad news, I was glad that many could see the silver lining behind the clouds. They understood that God might have OTHER plans for them elsewhere and those plans will be even better than anyth!

2 comments:

Vivien said...

Yupe! His ways are higher than our ways,and His thoughts our thoughts. He has great things in store for us if we would just humble ourselves in the sight of the Lord and He will lift us up...

Could you get hold of a copy of the procedure for the pnw audition?

Thanks.

jtkl89 said...

ooo
ok... cool... u all wanna do it also eh? but then, it's kinda informal so they dun type out anyth formal, i think... will keep u posted la!