Friday, February 09, 2007

09-02-07 First Holiday...

Ahhhh... It's my FIRST holiday here. The 'O' Level results are coming out today. Everyone's so excited and nervous abt it while Arvind and I are jz so relaxed... Interesting...

Anyway... Yesterday, many ppl 'pon' school. 6 from my class alone. Life is quite superficial sometimes. Just because Phillip, the 'class clown' didn't come, the atmosphere seemed to be slightly quieter than usual. I guess this is why God asked us to focus on what is unseen as what is seen is only temporary, right?

Today ah... I msged aome ppl early in the morning to wish them 'all d best' and they're all like... 'i'm a nervous wreck now', 'so scared ah' n 'i hope i don't hafta kill myself'... Okay... The LAST 1 i made up myself but... You get the point. So I was thinking... What's the point in worrying so much? It's eventually gonna come, right? By worrying so much it doesn't make the results better or even your OWN health better, right? I mean... Matthew 6:34!! Heehee... Then again... I could just be TOO care-free. WOOHOO!!

2 comments:

Kah Ying said...

apalah.. ppl worried or nervous u also wanna comment.. hahaha.. living things who r nervous or worried cai called HUMANS ma! hahaha.. if not worried, then is cold-blooded animal lor rite?

jtkl89 said...

nope. :)
tat's wrong. worrying 2 much makes u a... neurotic! YEAH!! I jz learnt tat word.. it means a person suffering from neurosis, meaning the person worries a lot. Heehee... cool... I love Eng..