Thursday, November 30, 2006

30-11-06 Piano eh?

I was just thinking of how I stopped learning the piano.

Thinking back on all those famous, talented piano players I've seen many and everywhere, it dawned on me that... What makes one a talented player? One who can make people feel what THEY'RE feeling through their music alone, that they can communicate through the sound of music? Or is it the one who plays like one is possessed? I mean, I can just go over to the piano start bashing around, flinging my head everywhere... Does THAT make me a good pianist? heheh... I mean.. They're playing stuff like Chopin or sth else is nothing else but a flurry of notes. Maybe it's just me who doesn't appreciate those type of songs but.. I really don't think they're that nice... Hehehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, its a matter of personal taste i guess. Thank God that you don't like piano otherwise you're going to be as skillful at it as you are at drums :P:P:P

btw i saw a typo
appreacite = appreciate?

Anonymous said...

but chopin very nice wor.. classical pieces!! hehe. anyhoo!! i still owe u cash ho? did ezra give u the money?

jtkl89 said...

na... my frens said i'm not the piano type of guy. i guess it IS quite true la... heheh...

yea... classical r nice.. esp if it's played rite. Heheh... yea.. got the money, thanks 4 ur generosity.
heheh...