Saturday, November 18, 2006

18-11-06 New Fung Ling at Permyjaya there...

Somehow jz felt inspired to show some stuff from that 'restaurant' in Permyjaya... New Fung Ling...

I think that if someone were able to taste ALL the food all over the world, it'd be one GREAT feat... Think about it, hors d'oevres(whatever way u spell it, it's jz snail...), frog's leg(tian2 ji1 over here...), monkey's brain, silkworms... My my...

Somehow I found this amusing... If i were jz 5, i MIGHT have asked, 'Mom, what does the head of a curry fish look like?'

Local kang kong belacan.. DELICIOUS!!

Doesn't look very appetizing eh? This 'jagung' soup was quite nice. It's true, Aaron... hehe...

Nestum Chicken... Nice sauce.. Not much focused on the looks as much as its flavour tho...


The final dish that arrived. Saved the best for last. A small taste of heaven! Hehehe... Crabs cooked with eggs..


Just took time to take a picture of the beautiful sky there too. This pic is very Miri, eh? No skycrapers to block the sky, rectangular buildings with glass windows peeping at you...

I enjoyed myself thoroughly that evening. I think just being with my parents adds to the experience too. I still receive numerous comments from my friends on how my parents love me and how caring they are. I guess it's just the 'sometimes' when i'm angry that blinds me from the 'all the time' that they're so loving to me, eh?

Some awesome pics i took at night during all the lightning and thunder... amazing what cameras can do... These are actually just split-second flashes that lit up the clouds... Unbelieveable?
Believe it.

2 comments:

Kah Ying said...

Jz spill it.. Fung Ling gave u commisson rite?? :P

You'd have to be an emperor to taste all the food around the world.. Not that I want to coz imagine it.. Monkey brain.. Toads.. Yuckss..

jtkl89 said...

heehee... I wish they had, free meals anyday... cool... hahah

emperor? more like the brother of the sultan of Brunei. Heheh... Or Thaksin Sinawatra... Heheh... Jk...