Wednesday, November 08, 2006

08-11-06 Of food and barbecues...

Just had the Annual Food Fair last Sunday. It was sooooo... Tiring... Had quite some fun tho...

Had to carry THIS much stuff from car to stall! Thank God for those great assistants!

Rebecca:... It's true! I hate those sly cameramen who just take pictu...
Joseph: Rebecca!
Rebecca:...tures... Wha?

Watch out, hot doggers... Here comes JT's Dogs!!
*not too appetizing from this view eh? but it's very nice in real life! Cheap again ah! how much better can it get?

Later that night, 5A '06 had its own farewell party. Honestly, I didn't really enjoy much but I really got to get drunk in God's beauty! I'd say this is my FIRST time to the post-renovation Taman Awam.

Some nice scenes from our OWN Taman Awam. I never knew we had such nice places in Miri le...

Some bunga-bunga pics I tried to take during our 'stay' that evening/night.

"He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor." ~ Menander (342 BC - 292 BC)

5 comments:

Kah Ying said...

The waterfall and playground already wujud quite a long time liao.. You better go explore more in Miri yea? hahaha..

jtkl89 said...

i dun explore the UPPER part of Miri, i guess... guess i haf a LOT MORE to learn abt Miri.. I haven't even got 2 c the dark side of miri... YET... heeheehee...

Kah Ying said...

Better dun explore the dark side.. Later see smth or someone tat u aren't supposed to see.. heh heh..

jtkl89 said...

heehee... like wat? u in ur pyjamas ah? haha...
jk...

Kah Ying said...

Worse than tat.. A prostitute down the alley eh? Hahah I also havent been to many places in Miri esp those dark n suspicious places..