Friday, April 30, 2010

30-04-10 (Friday) "Accents"

I've just come to realize that I've started to love accents a lot. I like how people from different countries all speak English different.

Its just so lovely how you can tell where a person is from after hearing them speak a few sentences. Its just awesome how it causes differentiation between us.
I just love how God made us all different. And different we all are. And that difference makes us normal. (Ironic, eh?)

Yet sometimes its these differences that make "LOVE" such an impossibility. We can't seem to love certain people because they're different. Because they can't live up to OUR expectations.

... And other times because they just remind us of bits of ourselves, though we don't realize it, eh?

Then again, why would it have to be a commandment if it were that easy? It would barely be a teaching then. 物以稀为贵, they say in Mandarin. Translated, The value of something is in its rarity. If love were so easy to find, then we wouldn't make much of it, eh? That's why I truly value and cherish my loved ones. That's probably you. :)


I hope this doesn't affect your faith.
You have my prayers.

No comments: