Sunday, November 08, 2009

08-11-09 (Sunday) "Ran... Wait for it... domness"

I don't get how "faster" works. Everyone runs and some just end up ahead of others. How come they can move their legs faster and push off harder? Their quads and calves? Yeah, sure but... I still dun understand how it works. We all try hard to be fast, no? Heheh... Weird question, sorry.

2 weeks to going back now...!!!! SO EXCITED!!! First, there's kampua... Then, rambutan, mangosteen n "mi4 gan1"(Honey mandarins) n maybe durians. I should try and be more productive this time round going back. Anyone need help with stuff over the break? Hmmm.... Maybe start off at home first. Okay... No movies or computer games...!! Well, at least not TOO much.

Something feels different about going back this time. Feels like there is much to happen, much to be done, much to achieve. Doesn't matter that its gonna be short. Its more a matter of what one sets out to do in the time given. Anyone in with me on this?

I will miss Canberra when I go back. But for now, I miss Miri.

Dang I just love this color accent feature on Canon IXUS!

Greatest love that anyone could ever know
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
~ "Till I See You"
Joel Houston
Hillsong

No comments: