Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26-08-09 (Wednesday) "I starve, you give!"


For those of you who haven't gotten my email yet, I'd just like to throw you a challenge.

Give.

Give so that people around the world can stop starving.

Give as you have always wanted to but never got any opportunities to.

Give because you have been given more than enough.

Give.

Donate online now at https://famine.worldvision.com.au/famine.cgi?a=SPONSOR_&pn=29287126-6. My 40 Hour Famine Number is: 29287126-6

My 40 hours starts 8pm this Friday(28/08). That's Friday 6pm in Malaysia/Singapore time. My first time doing this and I'm quite a food person so I hope its gonna be worthwhile, with your help, that is...

I'm starving so that the kids out there don't have to starve...

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more;
another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.
A generous man will prosper,
he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."
~Proverbs 11:24,25

No comments: