Saturday, August 15, 2009

16-08-09 (Sunday) "Thankful..."

Went jogging yesterevening. Did a lot of thinking and mind-clearing.

I thought about all my pals from home all the way from primary school to sec school, but especially in sec school.

I was thinking of how far we've all come by now. How much we've achieved individually. How much things have changed (for the better).

Gosh Olympus' point-and-shoot sucks... -.-
Several are here in Australasia furthering our studies; a few in Singapore, enrolled in THE MOST prestigious university(s) in SEA; Some others are fortunate enough to be studying across the Pacific in Northern America; there're also an equally big number taking on Western Europe and; of course, not forgetten are those who're all over Malaysia, doing their parents proud...

... I think about all of us and the only thing that goes through my mind is this: "Thank You, God, for blessing us ALL with so much!"

I think of how amazing it is that we're spread out all over the world despite starting from the small CITY(typed "town" initially) of Miri. How cool is that?!?

Gee... I wonder how everyone's doing, especially those that I've lost contact with for quite a while now...

No comments: