Monday, August 25, 2008

25-08-08 (Monday) "Weareveryhappy@gmail.com"

Had GP Prelims paper today. Wasn't easy. I mean... "Technological advancements always have a democratising effect. What is your view?" and "Is pragmatism or idealism a better approach to life?"... What the crap? How do less-knowledgeable ppl like me deal with questions like that? Thank God for the other 10 questions available to choose from. Heheh...

I think I see an angel there... *waves* Hello...!
Moving on...

The guy with the SLR and the funny poses. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... ERNEST PUEY! *clap**clap**clap*
In lieu with the upcoming major exams for everyone in JC. My daily morning prayer group decided to bless the Victorian community by cheering them up with come posters we came up with.

Happy girls...
With the words "We are very happy. Ask us why." or sth in that context spread across the pictures, we hoped to bring some happiness and share with others THE Source of Joy in our lives.

Hahah! This one... I like... The words "We are very happy" spread across the top. Funny, right? ROFL!!
I don't know what the other Victorians think but from a long time back since I entered VJ, it has always given me a feeling of... "Blessedness". I just have that gut"tual" feeling that VJ is really VERY blessed compared to other JCs. Compare you may with the other two top independent JCs and their academic superiority. But... Other than that(and of course sporting achievements...), can they boast more? Say you may that those are the most important things in JC life but... In that case, I'd say life would have actually stopped for those two years then, eh?

The whole group. L-R: Randy, Jeanne, Bryan, Melodie, Jonathan, Megan, Joshua, Audrey, Happydude, Wei An, Joanne
Anyway... Apparently, we got lots of different responses. There're those who really came up to us to ask about our reason for happiness, and those who just basically found it offending the freedom of expression in terms of religious expression. I actually found it ENCOURAGING that some ppl are 'prosecuting' us. That just plain means we're advancing into enemy territory. I guess I have a hunch of what kept Paul going and why he was always the way he was despite all his hard times.

The boy band pose. I hafta say it's quite a nice pic...
I do seriously thank God for leading me to discover this prayer group through Joanne. She's the angel that God sent I guess.

Joanne. Godsend. (side note: I like this pic... Very candid.)
Now, every weekday that I have to go to college brings it with it greater reason and purpose. God will CONTINUE to work great things in VJ in years to come(meaning He ALREADY has and still IS doing great things!). I just wish for those of you Victorians who, like me, feel that VJ is really a blessed JC will really step out and bless others around thee!

The girls... This prayer group actually started off with the extreme left 4 actually. Then it grew to what we have now. All glory to God!
L-R: Joanne, Megan, Jeanne, Melodie, Audrey
Heh. Is pragmatism or idealism a better approach to life? LOL...

Weareveryhappy No.2
Back L-R: Bryan, Randy, Wei An, Ernest, Joshua, Jonathan
Front L-R: Megan, Melodie, Joanne, Audrey, Jeanne
Hmmm... Wayne's not in the pictures...

4 comments:

emilio said...

boy band pose! nice one! everyone is wearing a smile!

*grin*

jtkl89 said...

heheh. nice eh? so hansem eh all of us? hahah... jk!

emilio said...

all of you? or only you a? i am actually screening after i read your reply! ahahaha!

jtkl89 said...

er... ok... nvm. 4get i said tat. mayb shud jz delete tat comment... *where's d delete button...?*