Friday, August 22, 2008

22-08-08 (Friday) "God Is Just Amazing!"

Let me reiterate. God is JUST AMAZING!!!

Aravind, Chia Weei(behind), Pei Yi and Ming Hwei enjoying durians while watching Chong Wei-Lin Dan match the other day at Vui Yung's aunt's place...

There was gonna be a prayer meeting in college at 5 but I ended lessons at 12.45 so I returned home for a break before returning to college. The sky had telltale signs that it was gonna rain soon even as I was cycling back and this was gonna be my excuse to NOT come if it DID rain when I was supposed to leave.(STUPID DEVIL...!!) Anyway, after my nap... I went downstairs to find out the floor all wet but it had just stopped raining, so I left for college.

... While Amy was suffering from the durian '
stench' while staying away from the dog as well. Double nightmare for her... Tsz Kit was just posing for the camera.

First time any prayer meeting had so many Victorians. I was so encouraged and touched! We then had a wonderful time singing songs of praise to God, followed by lots of words of encouragement and prayers in small groups. It was REALLY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYY an amazing time spent together with God.

Here comes the amazing part...

AFTER I reached the college, it started raining... Then as we started singing songs of praise, it started pouring cats and dogs! We concluded that this was God's curtain over our songs as there could be 'Saul's out there who wouldn't like our praising God and would complain and report and all. AFTER we finished our songs and prayer, the rain STOPPED!! TOTALLY! How amazing is that?!? Call it coincidence(, you skeptics out there) but it really IS God manifesting His power.

Gifts of encouragement from Pei Yi(left) and Thomas(right)
Now you cynics and skeptics may start bombarding me with cynical and skeptical questions inside you right now... Trying to list out the bad things in the world that contradict the existence of this amazing God I'm telling you of right now. Now, all the ugliness are just some indications of how much we've fallen away from God because of man's sins. Don't try to put the blame on God for something WE'VE done, kay?

Yes. Pei Yi's sense of humour is very local now... 'jia you' written on a pack of some oil...
... And... Even if Mike Guggs' did NOT contract terminal cancer or anything of that sort, it doesn't mean God is any less a healer than He has always been. Period.

Jesus, we're living for Your name
We'll never be ashamed of You
Our praise and all we are today
Take it all!
~ "Take It All" Hillsong United

No comments: