Friday, July 04, 2008

04-07-08 (Friday) "Thank God for Ms Yu!"

Got into finals for long jump ystrday! Thank God for Ms Yu(coach) there clapping and pretending that my third jump was a gd jump despite me stepping slightly overboard. That after fouling on my first two jumps. Thank God for the indecisive guy with the flags as well. He was 'subbed off' soon after that. No other gd jumps after that. Heheh... Still... Thank God I even made it into the finals! Praise God! (My sincere condolences to Shen Wei for eliminating him on my third[supposedly illegitimate] jump.)

Hair for Hope's coming up!!! 2 more days!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

I recall what Janice told me sth the last time I called of how our friends in Aus are growing long hair and ppl like me still keep short hair and how she kinda mentioned that they're growing older as they grow longer hair. Does our length of hair really show old we really are? Like, maybe babies have no hair, then at primary school, we keep short hair, sec school slightly longer, then uni super long hair...? Hmmm... I don't think so. In that case, I'm gonna be like some baby again soon...

Been joining the daily prayer meeting in school early before school starts. I'm still constantly thanking God for all these passionate people that I've met in my time here. You know how God can use just ONE person to start something big? Well, He's spoilt for choice now, apparently. Amazing things are gonna happen with so many ppl like these. We've been praying for the college every single schoolday morning without fail(Those who come, at least...). It's such a nice way to start off a day, meeting up with fellow brothers- and sisters-in-Christ to pray for others. Victorians, know that there're ppl constantly praying for You! And that all the peace and blessings you get throughout the day comes from above! All this prayer for revival every morning will SURELY start sth. It may happen in our term here or it may not. But it does NOT matter! We will not be discouraged! We will keep praying!

No comments: