Monday, April 28, 2008

28-04-2008 (Monday) Hectic

There is ONE game that almost everyone plays in this world. I'd say at some point, EVERYONE has played it before. It's the game called...

... "The BLAME Game".

Going through life carefully, taking notice of happenings ard and reading news every now and then led me to this conclusion. When younger, we blame the TV series for wasting our time, leading to no homework done; Participants in competitions blame the weather or the lousy terrain for their "underperformance"; parents blame teachers for their children's bad behaviour... The list goes on. Unfortunately, I myself play this game too often as well. Sad, sad story...


On a different note, I somehow have the feeling that our world is experiencing a paradigm shift now. Ppl are getting more and more matured now, no longer so materialistic and all-concerned abt just achieving the worldly successes. No denying there ARE still those preoccupied with those 'no end in sight' objectives, but... I'm being optimistic and that there IS a general improvement in the situation!


Also, I've been hearing many youngster Singaporeans speaking of how small Singapore is and how boring it is. What I think is that, Sg AIN'T that small, really. I mean... try getting around on a bike! furthermore, those living in the East who happen to go to the West would find themselves in a whole new world and vice-versa. Same goes for those living in the North going to the South. I think one can only cover so much land in one's life and to REALLY discover everyth there IS to see, why complain that there's nth to do in Sg when there's still so much that they do NOT know abt? Hmmm...

"The New Testament is the very best book that ever was or ever will be known in the world.” ~ Charles Dickens

No comments: