Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22-04-08 (Tuesday) "19 and counting..."

VJC...

Nice 'garden', don't you think so?

Aaaahh....

God always DOES answer prayers. Sometimes He gives what we prayed for and other times, He just says, "No!". Well... Too bad, but "No" is STILL an answer, right? :)

I thank God for the wonderful Victorian family here in Sg. It is through my many days here that I really get to see that there are still MANY youngsters who have a heart for God and are really passionate about sharing His love and salvation to others. Hats off to Desmond and his band during the Music Fest performance last Friday for dedicating your songs and performance to God. I totally think that you all should've won the "Band" category. If not for the mikes, I think you all would've won hands down. (Then again... The judges could be antitheists...)

Over CG this previous Saturday, Neale(CG leader) mentioned how God isn't really male cos we call Him "Father". It's just out of convenience I think. God has all good traits of both males AND females. He's firm and strong(MANly...) and loving and gentle(WOmanly...) and MUCH MORE! I guess that's exactly why when He made us 'in His image', He had to make us into TWO genders. Cos' neither would be able to handle so many attributes!

Anyway... For those of you wondering, I celebrated Friday last week by going to Sakae Sushi for a teatime buffet together with my PW group members to celebrate our PW results as well. Double happiness! We paid S$116.++ for 7 ppl but ate around S$200.00 worth of sushi! Well worth it, I'd say. 90 plates of sushi for 7 ppl... amazing, no? I think I finished around 15 plates(And I'm still being modest here...)

??
Managed to get some sushi for my friends back in school after that too. Praise God for blessing me with the ability to bless!

Viewing Mall translates into "Dewan Lambaian" apparently... Waving Hall... Hmmm...

No comments: