Saturday, March 31, 2007

30-03-07 VJC Sports Day 2007

Ahhh!!! It's finally all over! Sports Day!

I was so hoping to finish off my events that despite NOT winning, I was still glad!

Here's an overview of the whole event...

When there's sports stuff, there's...

...MILO!! Heheh... Sth cooler than what we normally get in Miri, SELF-SERVICE free Milo! Heheh... "A Healthier Choice" definitely. The group of teachers' presence there tells it all! Singaporeans don't lose out from us Mirians ah! "Free Milo? Where??!! CHIONG AH!!!"

The cute mascots running their race. Hahah...!! I honestly couldn't tell which mascot was for which house! Pegasus had a horse, Aquila eagle, Phoenix a cute orange bird, Ursa a physically-deprived bear, Draco a Barney-like dragon and Lynx a mix between a cat and a dog!

Our mascot trying to get some attention and applaud from our house for she had tried her best. Yes, SHE. Hahah...

Heeheehee... The moment everyone was waiting for. Cheerdance!

Aquila was first up. Cute costumes eh? No, I WASN'T talking abt the guys...

Lynx...

This was the finishing pose for PEGASUS! WOOHOO!!! I myself was impressed by their performance!

Just one of the many events...

Here...

... I...

... Come... (Hey! Don't block the camera!)

... Pant...

... Now...

... GO!!!...
Cool multishot thing, eh? I love it too! Hahah... Btw... Pegasus won this 4x400m JC girls! By a stretch!

Then, there was the student-teacher tug-o-war...

Look at the yellow-white shirt guy standing on the left. He'a teacher and he was like going, "Eh! People tug-of-war you like pulling truck like that ah? Wahlao eh... Siao ah..."

Now, THIS is the teacher's side. "Sigh... How could we even have lost ONE ROUND to the students? No face lo..."

And as how all other functions have been, no VJC function is officially over without the MASS DANCE!

The "I Want You" dance!

Friendship Dance! I found no partner so I could only take pics. Good fun just watching those gays n les there too! You see them? I saw a lot... :P

16 comments:

AJ said...

gays and les??

jtkl89 said...

oh sorry... I was jz jeles...

Kah Ying said...

wah the cherleading stuff reminds me of the cheerleaders in ch.. haha nice photos u took..

jtkl89 said...

wait... since when did ch haf cheerleaders? Thanks. Good camera i guess... heehee...

Unknown said...

luckily u din say ur technique skill is good.. hahah.. yup the cheerleaders started tis yr n even performed during the concert!

Anonymous said...

joseph u bad boy, 98% were about girls, and even the teacher's bottom!

hey, im getting good at catan, get ready to be beaten when u come back

jtkl89 said...

can i know hu u r, g? Heeheeh... What?? even I know how bad my techniques are... Come on la...!

Hey.. I AM just a guy, aaron, a straight guy too! VERY straight, obviously, eh?

Getting good,eh? Well, I'm trying my best to get used to getting ebaten over here and I'm not doign 2 bad too. heehee... I'll b back in June to see how much ya all haf improved... Or mayb jz u... Heehee...

AJ said...

awww. jelez. hehehe. ch do haf cheerleaders. their performance during school concert was awesome. in fact if i wasnt one of the backstaggers and i havent seen their routines during concert rehearsal, ill be totally awe. hahahahahahaha

jtkl89 said...

u meant backstaGERs, right? alyssa? Sounded like you're backstaBBING someone... heehee...

I wish I didn't hafta miss that...

AJ said...

backstaBBing. i dun backstab ppl. but ppl backstab me. : ))

Anonymous said...

and i thought u were this studios and serious kind of guy and doesnt care about girlsss....since when r u interested in girls btw??

jtkl89 said...

I WASN'T saying u're backstabbing. I was jz saying u sounded... forget it... Hahah...

HEY!! Hu're u, smiley face? If i weren't interested in girls, i must haf no life lo. wahlao eh...

Kah Ying said...

sry sry sry.. g was me.. somehow i was signed up as 'g' instead of 'f'..

jtkl89 said...

ooooo k....

Kah Ying said...

u WERENT thinking 'f' as OTHER word riteee??

jtkl89 said...

of COURSE i wasnt thinking of other words... u so innocent where will think of those 1...? Hahah...