Sunday, March 25, 2007

25-03-07 Pet Show & Competition!!

I saw this ad in the papers on Friday abt this pet show that's going on today. I checked it out.

SOOooOOoooOOOO many cute gir... I mean... dogs!!! There're all types of PEDIGREE dogs again!! WOW! I had a WONDERFUL time looking at all the dogs all around.

Ain't he/she cute?(You wouldn't wanna call Singaporeans' pets an 'it'. Their pets are like children to them!)



Look at those HUGE adorable eyes!
Well, of course, there're those weird ppl who purposely brought their guinea pigs along to test the 'tameness' of the dogs as well... Not to mention their hunger!
There was this pet competition going on under this tent too.
The pets were supposed to weave through the poles and see which pet could do most at the end. I missed the tail-wagging competition(stamina) and jumping competition though. Sad! Those'd be some REALLY nice competitions to watch!
Then, there was the grooming station as well...

This event got me loving animals even MORE. Well, ONLY because these were pure-breed dogs AND they were cute! Heheh... God's creations. You can NEVER run out of stuff to marvel at!

2 comments:

Kah Ying said...

eeek! dogs..! dogs n more dogs..! love them all.. arent they jzz adorable? lolz.. sry abt my craziness of dogs..

jtkl89 said...

heehee... I understand. tat's y i went in the 1st place, rite? Heehee...