Saturday, March 24, 2007

24-03-07 Randomnity

Okay... Time for some RANDOM stuff... I think SHOULD consider becoming a professional photographer at times. Heheh... Take for instance this picture here on the left. Seems obscene, right?




In reality, my friend here WAS wearing underwear. I just took it so well that it looks like nude art. Heehee... (Nude art IS getting on when it comes to art nowadays...)



Previously, while I went visiting to the school library, something caught my attention.


Look at the second line. Anything wrong? Correct me if I'm wrong but... 'Equipment' doesn't go with 's', does it? Well... It just goes to prove how humane we all are! We make mistakes! Ironic though, the LIBRARY ppl making grammar mistakes. Heheh... If only there was a last 'etiquette' going like 'NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ALLOWED.' THEN it'd be REALLY ironic... Heheh...
Well... I guess they ARE abiding by Library Etiquette No. 3... "NO GROUP DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED". Heheh... But... Seriously, the library is like the rest room of our school. And by rest room, i literally mean REST room, NOT restroom. I'll show you the cozy (sleeping) sofas next time.
Now THESE here... Are a WHOLE COLLECTION of some Oxford Dictionary kinda thing. Why the HECK do they print SO MUCH for a DICTIONARY??!!! I guess human crap so much that there becomes TOO MANY WORDS for 1 darn lil' dictionary to hold, eh?
The following picture is a proof of how cute my classmates can be... Hahah...
FORGET?? HOUSE NUMBER??!!! Now the '6757+forget' person is living in a hostel and it's still reasonable to forget one number that no one calls you at but the second 'forget' one... He lives with his FAMILY! He's a SINGAPOREAN!! Hahah... so cute ah...

No comments: