Thursday, August 12, 2010

12-08-10 (Thursday) “How He Loves Us”

Jesus died not just for those who were grateful and repentant. He also died for those who are still ignorant of Him.

IMG_6870

We, in the same way, are not to only help those who will be grateful to us. We are not called to help only those who look like they WILL appreciate our help. We are called to help ALL the needy and NOT to expect anything in return. Not even gratitude. We are called to love and to help even those who dislike us the most.

IMG_7309

I’ve said it before and this applies still. If it were easy, it needn’t have been a commandment. It’d be no big deal if EVERYONE could do it. It would be plain normal.

IMG_7044

He is jealous for me
Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me.

No comments: