Friday, March 26, 2010

26-03-10 (Friday) "I Smile..."

I just wanted to express some gratitude for once. I want to show some appreciation for all that has happened/ is happening around me.

I smile when I get something in my mailbox, especially if its from someone I know. (eBay stuff is pretty good too but they don't make me AS happy.)

I smile when I get a msg in the middle of a busy day from friends/family, just asking me how things are like, checking on my existence.
I smile when I tease/bother ppl (in a fun, joking manner, of course). And they don't get angry. Emphasis on latter.

I smile when I'm approaching a junction on my bike and the road just happens to clear up.

I smile when I hit a perfect smash across the court/table or when my shot goes past all the foosballers into goal. :D

I smile when I see duck families waddling in single file on University Avenue.

I smile when I see those lovely flowers in full bloom all around me.

I smile when I notice the leaves changing colour as autumn approaches.

I smile when I get a French sentence/phrase correct.

I smile when I taste something new and awesome. Like sucking warm milk through Tim Tams with both ends bitten off. GAAAaaaaAHHHhhhHHH!!!! Craving!!!

I smile when I think about how amazingly different people can be. How no 2 persons are the same and that is just what makes them, them!

Wen Hui is perfectly normal. I just happened to upload his pic.
I smile when people show concern and love at the times when I LEAST deserve it.

Sometimes... I smile when I don't mean it. But I choose to believe that the outward action affects the inner feelings and that things happen for a reason beyond my finite understanding.

There IS more to life than all that we have now...

p.s: Where HAVE all the ducks gone...?

No comments: