Monday, March 15, 2010

15-03-10 (Monday) "Attention, anyone?"

Haven't posted anything in a while. Here goes anything...

I think a lot about how it'll be like when I see God. There're so many people who'll be together with me and with God that day.

... Then I think of how class is like in uni, in JC, in Chung Hua, in CH Pujut...

With so many(well, not many relative to the number in heaven one day but still pretty many) people in a class, it is easy to just blend into the background and not be noticed by the teacher. Just sit behind and copy everything the teacher writes, don't bother asking questions and score average marks and your teacher will forget me within 3 months of me leaving his/her class.

How different it is with God, no? He'd be able to name your favourite food, favourite travel destination, every single story behind your scars, all the girls you've ever had a crush on(... and those who've had one on you... *ahem*). He genuinely cares. He gives you His time. He gives you His attention.

He gave you His Son.


At least I have been living out the truth in THIS part of the Bible faithfully...

"... treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy,
and where thieves break in and steal."
~Matthew 6:19b
The Holy Bible

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in whatever we do, please God not men.

people just cannot be pleased. they will just demand more. right?