Monday, April 27, 2009

27-04-09 (Monday) "Things Associated With Coldness That Doesn't Feel Good"

1. Waking up in the morning only to feel sleepy and heavy-headed cos' of the cold weather, perfect to be sleeping in.

2. Getting into the toilet cubicle, taking off my stuff, only to send goosebumps up my back upon getting into contact with the frozen toilet bowl seat.

No... Nothing do with my toilet options...
3. Turning on the hot shower tap and having freezing cold water fall into my hair and then trickle down my back slowly as I quickly step away from the shower.

There happens to be a trickle of water on the leaf...
4. Grabbing frozen food from the freezer from an already freezing day.

Fried garlic butter lamb decorated with inedible celery leaves.
5. Exercising and not feeling exhausted from sweating but from the shivering cos' of the cold.

I only cooked the lamb at the top left. Yes, I CAN cook... =P

Canberra's experiencing some sudden temperature drop. Apparently, some mountain around Canberra just had some snow yesterday. Sweet... And I got my first experience breathing steam out in the city yesterday. Awesome...!!

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
~ Matthew 7:27

No comments: