Sunday, April 05, 2009

04-04-09 (Sunday) "The World Is Beautiful"

*Sigh*...

Doesn't the world just amaze you every now and then? How it just rains every now and then without us controlling it; how the birds can chirp in so many different tones; how the ants all know just where to go to for food...

The world is just really so beautiful and amazing. It does take a bit of effort to appreciate all this. In the midst of the busyness of our daily lives and business, its hard to just stop for a few minutes and look around and see all the nice nicey stuff that are happening around and not necessarily TO us.

I realized that many of those places that look super nice and all on photographs and on TV, when you actually ARE at the place, its a lot to see it as beautiful as on those print media. Its cos' our eyes don't see like cameras do and therefore its up to us to actually SEE what we wanna' see!

It sad how we appreciate stuff (only) when we are about to lose it or HAVE lost it. I wouldn't like to lose my ability to see creation in all its beauty and glory and magnificence so I try my best to do it while I can still see, smell, touch, taste and hear.
I just love the colourfulness of the markets here!!
Start SEEING all that's around you and not just be LOOKING around!

LISTEN TO the birds sing and the insects harmonise in the song of nature and don't just hear it!

If you're living in an urban jungle. Even the beauty of all the giant 'trees' made by men are also part of creation cos' our human brains were also created so impressively! Remember to present due credit to the Creator!

If you really can't see anyth AROUND you to appreciate and be marvelled... Look at yourself. Be amazed how everyth just seems to be tweaked to the MOST PRECISE setting in your body in order for it to function properly AND perfectly. =)

Gee.... Isn't that Frank? =)
Ahhh... Finally done with Inward Bound(IB). I gotta say tho... The places we went through in that few hours... The scenes we saw were absolutely breathtaking! Too bad no cameras to lug around then!

From 'maximum 30' to about 50... Uggghhhh...

Daylight savings have ended now! Back to GMT +10.00 now! Have a nice Sunday, everyone! Holidays are here for those in other parts of Aussie! Mine's in a week! WOOHOO!!!

You caught my soul when I was struggling to breath
You made me whole and now Your majesty I see
I belong to You

"I Belong To You"
~ Parachute Band

1 comment:

Unknown said...

indeed. the world is beautiful! Amen to that bro