Saturday, February 07, 2009

07-02-09 (Saturday) "Exercise=Goodness"

I'm like... OHMYGOODNESSITSINTWODAYSOHMYGOODNESSOHMYGOSHGUND
HUWALAOSALJXBHOBEFGOS $!%$#!@)^$@!%#% *RUNSAROUNDTABLEAFTEROWNBUTT*

Anyway... I've been exercising more in this week than I have in the whole holidays I've been home. Gosh... I'm suddenly fitter again. Weird it is but I'm actually glad to be feeling the pain and stuff in my gluts and other parts. (Tighter bum... MMMmmm-mmmm... Simon's getting high somewhere.)

Exercising really does wonders. Makes you sleep better. Feel better. Look better. *beams* *AHEM**cough*

Well... As long as there're sports stuff to do over there in Canberra, I don't think it IS even the little bit possible that I get bored. (:

Stay tuned to find out more...

Even though the journey's long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who's gone before me
He will help me carry on

After all that I've been through
Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God

~"Mountain of God"
Third Day

p.s I still have the biggest brain... XD

2 comments:

Random_Michy said...

Aiyer...dun wan face...say yaself "look better" after exercising..lolz:P

jtkl89 said...

tat's y i put d *ahem*.

sienz... of all d things 2 say, u had 2 put me down. :(