Tuesday, February 03, 2009

03-02-09 (Tuesday) "The Irony of Shopping Malls"

I find it quite ironic...

Usually when we go shopping... The most common thing that we shop for is clothes, right? By that I mean the shopping done in big malls that make your legs go tired even though you haven't walked much...

The irony is this. We shop for clothes... but for most of us, those clothes are the ones that we wear out for shopping, for us to flaunt them in front of our retail therapy buddies. I'm not even mentioning all the cosmetics, perfume, cologne and stuff involved...

So, in short... We go around shopping for stuff that we use for shopping. ???

God, You are great and mighty
You've promised a good lot to me
You've bothered to care for me, the tiny
Our praises go out to You only.

No comments: