Sunday, May 20, 2007

20-05-07 FA Cup: In the Blues

*Sigh*... Chelsea wins by a last few minute goal... AGAIN!! I guess Man U SHOULD have taken advantage of the many chances at scoring n convered them into goals but... NO, they DIDN'T!! I guess it's only God's will that they lost. Heheh... Dunno why tho...

Watching this match got me thinking... (again...) We peopl on this earth demand a lot of acknowledgement from our peers and other ppl despite the fact that we try not to make too much of it (SOME of us, that is...). We still enjoy it when someone else comes along and says sth nice abt us, true?

... One simple illustration would be my 101st entry: "An Entry to Remember". From that one entry alone I fetched more comments than the last quarter of my few entries put together! And that's not normal here...! (Okay, for those of you who actually took the effort to check out the amount of comments from the last quarter of entries... Thank you for your enthusiasm. I didn't count it myself, it was just a hyperbole...)

Now, let's say I just mention a few names here (Lewis, Leh Boon, Chung Hui and Samuel - The "C"-rappers). The fact that their names appeared suddenly would them feel happy, no? Sorry to use your names, guys but... you all were the first to come to my mind. (Now this LAST sentence here once again makes them smile again, don't you think so? Just try putting yourself in THEIR shoes.) As for those who I failed to mention, especially those who know me well and vice-versa... You've gotta admit that you feel a bit disappointed for NOT seeing your name been given recognition, yeah?

I hope it's not just me who thinks this way...

4 comments:

AJ said...

CHELSEA rules ; D

Frank said...

alyssa's right. Chelsea RULES.

anyways, what u're saying should be true to anyone who is normal. We all seek acknowledgement... Man is a narcissistic creature admit it or not.

toothfearie said...

yay for chelsea, barren season for them!

as for real madrid.. gogogogogogo just win every match and become the champions that u are!

*AHEM* joe, you intentionally left out my name to spite me right

jtkl89 said...

wat the... the 1st comment comes in as chelsea rules??!!! What happened to the focus there??!! hahah...!!

yes, aaron. I purposely wanted to see how much you wanted to remembered FIRST. HEEHEE...!!!