Sunday, May 13, 2007

13-05-07 ASEAN 40th Anniversary

Yesterday, we had this special event going on at Sentosa for all the JC1 ASEAN scholars. It's more or less a fun day out at the beach to help us create inter-ASEAN-countrymen(& women) to bond and create better "relationships"! I'm just showcasing what happened basically. More pics than words most probably,(as promised, Simon!). Too many pics I think I'll just talk less la. Not...!!

I was in the "Beach group" called "Pasir Ris Park" which WASN'T a beach... nice... hahah...

First game's called... Sth-Joseph-Will-Forget. Basically the person in front try to snatch the towel at the backside of the person on the backside of the queue. Yeah. Simple eh? Here they are...

Our lil' group cheer... PaRis, are you ready??!! *ROARRRR!!!*...

Our group was so strong no one dared challenge us so we had to split ourselves to challenge the mighty ourselves... hahah.. jk. the other team merged with another team, hence went to another station. Round 1:


Round 2: I'm so small my mass was negligible that I got OOWWWWNNNNEED!!

Joseph:Help! My arm's breaking! Stop this freak!! AIIIIEEEE!!!

Along this Palawan Beach, I got to see many stuff eh... Got chicken...

Pretty chicken...

Now pretty chicken's wife and CHILDREN!

Then got bubbly child... Sexy... Reminds me of Gare... Nvm. U'll get to feast your eyes on him soon...

This is for you, Simon. Remember me telling you about beach volleyball?...

... Sorry, man. Wrong gender here. Heheh...

Next station, "Human Foosball"!! Practice round, PaRis was split in half again, alas...!

THEN, the other team FINALLY arrived!

Go Juan!! PaRis 1-0 up!

Gg, Desaru! score at full-time, 2-2.

Following that, FRISBEE!!!

Darn it, I STILL have no backside...!!

... No UFO... It's coming...

Coming...

See? THERE it is!!

Then, we crossed over to the isle on the other side...

Sexy hanging bridge, no? It kept swaying to the left as we crossed, so scarily fun!

The view from the other side. Fun place. Nasty guy there dragging his gf(no more soon) into the waters. Heheh... jk...

One of the next few games, "Chicken Wing". Splash a small cup of water nia, where got fun??!!

Okay.. Get ready for this next game... "Cross-dressing!!"

Aidan on the right from Kuching with an Indian scholar whose name I forgot. :P Sexy pinafore... OoOoolala!!

Gape in awe at... "The Ultimate Sexiness"...

... Gareth!! Finally reveals his secret to his sharp... Er... jk! Oh, jz fyi... He told me he lost more than 10kg already. Not bad eh, Singapore?!!

Sweet ol' Bosith from Cambodia of my group.

Run, uh... ladies, run!!

Bosith: WAIT!! I forgot to wear a brassiere!!

Funny ol' Juan of Indonesia taking his time dressing up properly since the other team had already finished.

Juan seems to be enjoying himself in that costume. He might as well keep it on...

Back at our meeting point, the 'bonfire' ready already.

Heheh... Bosith decided to let the bra thing go...

Nice fire, yeah? Lovely way to round up the night!

To round things off, I'll just share some of the magnificent sights at Sentosa. Revel in God's glory!!





Brief interruption... For those who don't go by the name "Simon Ling Wan Siong", please skip to (*)
__________________________________________________________

There, happy, Simon? I risk my reputation here just for YOU! Your 'positive externality':P
___________________________________________________________
*Okay, 'non-Simon'ers... You may proceed here.











The sunset looked a LOT more beautiful in real life! God's wonders... I Can NEVER have enough of it!







I was quite reluctant to go as I was the only Malaysian direct scholar going from my hostel. I was quite sure that I would be proven wrong and actually enjoy myself there. I was SooOOOoo right! So, it all goes down to HOW you WANT the situation to be, no?

And to all mothers out there(Aunties Vivien Lim, Alicia Low, Leh Kiong, Jessie(Chong U's mom) and especially... Mdm. Lau Ming Hung!), Happy Mother's Day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED JOSEPH!!!!!i dun even see girls in bikinis...haih~~~~~~~~~~~not fun de.i only see ppl gathering aroudn taking pics...posing..u dun wear spec..wear beach shorts...t-shirts..chasing here n there..running here n there..haih..not satisfied at all ham cai..anyway..u look more ham cai when u're not wearing spec

jtkl89 said...

shoot u simon... din u c tat lil pic there? specially 4 u eh... n u tink i'm wat pro photographer, ppl will let me take pic of them in their bikinis ah? crazy chin ah... i'm wearing contacts ok. cnat run around on the beach wif glasses, k? not satisfied, then u SHUD'VE come here urself lo. neh....!

AJ said...

ur fren Juan vry cute ; p

priaPujangga said...

Haha! nice photos joseph!! especially enjoyed the sunsets and the.. er.. i was about to say crossdressers, but i'll go with guys-in-pinnafores.. hehe. you seem to be thoroughly enjoying yourself.. thats a good thing!!! keep it up, and all the best!! =D

ps. i have a blog already. its nothing much, but yea.. don't expect too much, remembering my laziness.. hehe. ;)

jtkl89 said...

yea. tat's wat the girls were saying abt him too, alyssa. heheh...

thnks amin. learned it from the master! heehee... u din gimme ur address leh... how can i even expect stuff?

priaPujangga said...

haha. click on priaPujangga.. where pujanggas come true.. =p

Kah Ying said...

wow.. nice sun set pics!! love the yellowness.. yummy..

jtkl89 said...

heheh... yea. it WAS a nice sunset!