Saturday, December 24, 2011

24-12-11 (Saturday) “More Than We Know”

Quite a number of things have happened to me recently which could have been well-deserving of complaints. There are also many that just leaves me with a high inside, speechless because of what God has done.

I was gonna list down all the things that happened but I think I would not do any justice to how God works so many mighty things in His own ways, in His own time. Hmmm… I’ll just give it a shot off the top of my head. A missed flight, a good friend moving away, a visit by my mom’s sisters and a cousin, a dream with more-significant-than-I-thought implications, conversations with siblings-in-Christ…
IMG_28012

How do I know why the thing that is happening now is happening for some other reason? I don’t. I just trust that God has got something up His sleeve. And its definitely greater than any kinda idea that I would’ve had.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
   neither are your ways my ways,”
d
eclares the LORD.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
~ Isa 55:8,9

IMG_28162

Like a boss

God is much, MUCH greater than I can ever comprehend. Where do I even start probing into this…?

Not to us, LORD, not to us
but to your name be the glory
because of your love and faithfulness.
~ Ps 115:1

=)

No comments: