Sunday, September 04, 2011

04-09-11 (Sunday) “You Do All Things Well”

This has been the theme song of my day so far. :)

Mountain maker
Ocean tamer
Glimpses of You
Burn in my eyes
The worship of heaven
Fills up the skies

There are so many things to be upset over and complain about this season. Mid-sem exams are just around the corner, the water and gas distribution system went wonky over the past two days, certain things don’t turn out as desired, I could probably list a few more things.

IMG_58832 You made it all
Said, "let there be"
And there was
All that we see
The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well
You do all things well
You do all things well

Everyone else have their own set of problems they face, possibly similar to mine and they can say the same. But no, I choose to be thankful and praise God in this season. I realize that its not really that hard if you give it a try! Today, in particular, I thank God because He doesn’t grow weary of showing me all that He has created and set into motion from Creation Day One.

IMG_58802
Star creator
Wind breather
The strokes of Your beauty
Brushed through the clouds
Light from the heavens
Touching the ground
Imagination runs wild
And breathes the breath of life
Across the fields
Across the miles

It is not my 3rd year here at ANU and my 3rd season of spring already. I am still unequivocally amazed by the beauty this season brings along with it. The colours of spring make the city look like a masterpiece of an artwork. And what an Artist He is! I went for Ultimate Frisbee League in the afternoon and the sun, combined with the green grass and all the patches of clouds in the light blue sky… I’m no good with words but how I wish I could show you how BEAUTIFUL it was! I was just “wow-ing” my afternoon away!!

Won’t you join me in giving thanks in this season, no matter what you’re going through?

LORD, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

You have set your glory
in the heavens.
Through the praise of children and infants
you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?

~ Psalm 8:1-4

No comments: