Wednesday, November 03, 2010

04-10-10 (Thursday) "Between Here and Then"

As the time for home draws closer, I'm slowly becoming more nostalgic instead. I'm starting to think of the things that I will be missing here in Canberra. There's quite a lot to be missed after having spent practically two full years here.

Don't get me wrong. I do look forward to going home. I'm just also thinking of the things that I will be missing here. From the homely B & G, to the different facades of the university campus throughout the year, to the people here who are dear to me.

I'm torn between the two "worlds" right now.

At the same time, I'm torn between the world we live in and the future of eternity. There's so much in this mortal life that I have yet to experience, yet there's so much pain and suffering that is all gonna be gone AFTER this life. Its not easy trying to sort these emotions out sometimes.

Living in the present with eyes set on eternity!

There are times when one just needs people around

and there are also times when one just needs to be alone.

No comments: