Sunday, May 23, 2010

23-05-10 (Sunday) "First to throw a stone"

"... 'If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.' "
~ John 8:7



I find that very true. I find it so easy to be finding faults in people, to judge them for what they've done, how they've behaved. Its almost EFFORTLESS! And then this verse comes to me.

*Quack Quack, Quack!*
translated: "Stop taking pictures, I tell you!"

How easy it is for anyone to find faults in me for all the things I'VE done too. But noooOOoo.... Often (Pretty much all the time) they opt NOT to do it. Or they bring it out in a constructive way. I wish I could say the same for myself.

*QUACK... QUACK QUACK!!!!*
translated: "I SAID... STOP TAKING PICTURES!!!! "

Don't you agree that this world would be such a peaceful place if we stopped pointing fingers at others and start examining OURSELVES when a moment arises that tempts us to judge others? Our self-examination would more than suffice to shut us up, done honestly. Quarrels would diminish, strife would cease, anger would fade away. Ahhh... bliss...

No comments: