Sunday, May 16, 2010

16-05-10 (Sunday) "I've Missed You."

I've missed you.



I miss the days back in Malaysia,
When I see you every day, literally.
Sometimes, from the very moment I open my eye ah,
I can feel you already. No, really!
(Sounds very "Avatar"-ish but its okay lah)



I miss the days when I didn't have to work so much,
When you were always by my side, making me glow.
Then, I came over to Aus, you increasingly elude my clutch,
I remember having to run miles, a few days ago,
just to see a glimpse of you, to feel your touch.



Many of the other girls hate you to the core
And I can fully understand why.
You make me wet and sticky and sometimes want more
"There're some things money can't buy"
Some, like you, that I just adore.



Your appearance always made me feel good
To give me assurance that my work was gold
You were there when some things get misunderstood
You were there when I was scared, albeit a bit cold
Back home, you were always there, whenever you could



I miss you more and more as it gets colder, this season
Its been quite a while since we last met
I think of you when I play sports, such as badminton
I think of you in the sunshine, where on the grass, I sat
I think of you even when there is no reason!



... I've missed you sorely, my dear, my sweat.

:) Come on... I'm sure you never saw that coming.
Hope it brightens up your day! =D

2 comments:

yang said...

LOL

Esther's Blog said...

Aduhh :) Haha thoughtu jiwang till.. :P lols