Friday, January 01, 2010

01-01-10 (Friday) "... And It Begins..."

It just went by like... *SHHHHWwWWwwooooppppphhhh* that!

Now, when we write the date, its XX/XX/1X liao. No more "0X" but its "1X" already. (Where "X" is an unknown ranging from 0 to 9.)

People usually take this time to think of what they have done the past year and whatnot but no... I just wanna say that God has been absolutely faithful and I continue to be showered with blessings from above.

He showed the way to go by leading me to ANU, to Burton & Garran and ultimately to another family of friends there.

Despite not having my favoured option of ministry, He still opened up many areas for me to serve in. Such privilege, it really is.

He lets me know that wherever I go, there His love always is. Shown through the love of others around.

One of the blessings of coming home is knowing that there'll still be friends there to make me feel like I've barely been away...

... And that home will always be home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

time flies. new year new resolutions. bless u brother