Friday, November 28, 2008

28-11-08 (Friday) "Celebrate Christmas In Singapore(CCIS)"

Went out yesterday to run some errands and happened to be walking through Orchard Rd. My my... Christmas DOES come early here.

I mean... Just within those few hours, I came across...

... One Christmas tree...

... two Christmas trees...

... 3 Christmas trees...

... and many many MORE Christmas trees...

not to mention the giant wreath thingy... This was in Suntec City though, not along Orchard. Christmas season in Singapore DOES feel rather Christmasy even without the snow and stuff like that. Good place to spend your Christmas provided you don't mind the crazy crowd along Orchard when the shopping malls open up all the way till they close...

Anyway... Went to meet up with Jocelyn for some ice-cream after that at Island Cremery.
This guy was sitting outside the small shopping centre smiling happily, so I took a picture of him.

Take a closer look at the end of his tie...

Heheh... It feels close to home suddenly.

I am soooo gonna miss these cool beak shaped long urinals that I still haven't figured out the practicality of its height. Easy access for kids as well so that they need not get those smaller ones and fix them at different heights, maybe?

Gonna miss my friends here as well. I'm putting this pic here cos' all the other pics were taken yesterday so, might as well la. heheh... :) And friends, she is unavailable now, unfortunately for all of us, sigh. Haha...

Another thing... After that morning of 'suntanning' in Wild Wild Wet (last Friday), I'm finally peeling!!!

These are chunks of my skin. On my way back on the bus. Heheh...

Looks like the skin that snakes peel off. NOW I feel like a snake...!!

2 comments:

Frank said...

EEW to ur skin. psst wanna see my deformed fingertips? XXDDDD

christmas in melb is so pretty too...too bad i'm exchanging it for the rather bland miri city.

jtkl89 said...

go ahead. post it on ur blog thn. heheh... at least now u haf an official mark of a guitarist thn, yea? heheh...

miri got d love man... even tho no christmassy feel but got d love going on there man... hahah.