Tuesday, November 18, 2008

18-11-08 (Tuesday) "I'm Free!!!"

All that's been said and done has been.

'A's ARE OVER!!!!!

Oh my goodness I can't even begin to say what I'm feeling right now cos' somehow I'm not feeling all the overjoyousness that's making everyone scream and squeal and slap each other and pinch their cuddly dogs I mean I'm supposed to be super glad and all but I guess so many tests have kinda just made it feel like well just another exam

Anyhoo... I'm back to the cyber world. I agreed to stop blogging until 'A's are over and thankfully I've managed to done so! Have so much to update now but... Will start it slow and steady.

3 weeks. That's all I have. Will treasure it!

Hmmm.... Missing my beady things. Will go back to doing those beady stuff when I get home. Anyone want anyth?

Tried to change my blog template but I suck at all this HTML thing. Help please, anyone??

3 comments:

Steve W. said...

Hey.. envy envY enVY eNVY ENVY!

But i'll get my piece tomorrow hah!

U looking for customized skins? There are plenty at blogskins.com, but u'll have to do a lot of changes to the html to make it fit ur page and the widgets u have. Just fidget with it u'll discover what means what eventually.

Beads stuff again? I'd like a frog. Hah.. See if u can do THAT!

jtkl89 said...

tried out blogskins. 2 noob 2 figure out how it works. erm... frog ah... still dunno how 2 do eh? i tink i'll jz stick wif geometrical stuff. i think i 4got how 2 make tat dog thing oso. :)

Kah Ying said...

joseph!!! u've finished ur exam!! ill be finishing mine tmr haha.

erm..thr's plenty of ready made templates out there if im not mistaken, just need time 2 find it..