Friday, February 01, 2008

01-02-08 (Friday) Post 151 "Colours"

I'm back home! Home sweet home! Miri has a flyover already! Make that 2! Wow! Ting Pek Khiing's servant builders are some speedy lot! Or they're plain overworked! Or worse... Tortured!!

Anyway, I'm just blogging sth I thought abt a long time ago as now I'm rather free.

Have you ever thought of the significance of colours and how much a difference they make to the world we see? have you ever tried putting yourself in the eyes of the colour-blind or the blind?

Colours...

Think of this: If a colour-blind person comes up to you and asks, "What are 'colours'?", what yould you say? How would you describe it?

MORE colours...

I thought abt this and the only thought I got came from an essay written for this topic which I got the question from. This is it... Colours are like what music are to your ears. They make your eyes see different 'genres' for everything; sets different moods that your eyes see and your brain interprets.

What would YOU say?

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." ~ 2 Cor 9:8

No comments: