Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21-07-10 (Wednesday) “How Much Removed or How Much Left?”

While sweeping up at Subway a few days back, I thought to myself, ‘Wow, that’s quite a lot of dirt I managed to sweep away’, staring at the pile of dirt while beaming to myself.IMG_6127 And then I looked back at where I had already swept. I noticed that there were still specks of dirt here and there.IMG_5942 chemist = pharmacy

Don’t we do the same with our own selves sometimes? We think: Hmmm… I’ve managed to change this habit here, and that one there… *pats self on the back* Good job! *slacks off*IMG_6025 Isn’t the state of the floor more important than how much dirt was removed? If I went to a dirty place and managed to only clean it a bit, isn’t it still worse than the cleaner place that I only touched a bit?IMG_5953 If there has been progress in life, good on you! Keep it up!! Its never safe to stop somewhere in life, thinking we’ve gotten there already. Look back on the state of your character and determine to clean up all the tiny specks of dirt.IMG_6555 And trust me… If you’ve done sweeping before… There will ALWAYS be something that you missed.

No comments: