Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10-02-10 (Wednesday) "Back..."

I thought that after all the times I've gone through parting with friends and family, I would've been used to it and be all cool about it already.

But that just wasn't the case this time, coming back from New Zealand. Its pretty much the same sadness knowing that I won't be seeing the same ppl in the near future.

I guess its good to know that I'm still human and that warm blood still runs through me, giving me all these feelings.

Anyway... Its good to be back in Canberra! I know I've said it many times over everytime I go somewhere but I just HAVE to say it. ITS GREAT TO BE BACK!!!

Why are we just so full of ourselves eh? Why can't I "consider others better than myself"(Phil 2:3). Why is it so hard? Being human can be quite hard, sometimes. You wanna do something but your humanity doesn't give you any chance to.


Negaraku

tanah tumpahnya darahku
rakyat hidup
bersatu dan maju
rahmat bahagia
Tuhan kurniakan
raja kita selamat bertakhta
I had to recite that, in case I've forgotten my own national anthem.

No comments: