Saturday, July 25, 2009

25-07-09 (Saturday) "Paintball"

Paintball!!!...

... Spelt "P-A-I-N-b-a-l-l" -_-

It was some costly fun and sadism but well... Another item off my "to-do" list, so well worth it. =P

Beautiful clouds and skies
Having endured a bit of the pain for myself after hearing about it from others, it got me thinking...

Heheh... My friend said this horse looked like a donkey in this picture. =D Lovely creatures...
... how insignificant this pain was compared to the pain Jesus had to endure the whole 24 hours BEFORE being nailed to the cross. I'm talking the hours LEADING UP to the ULTIMATE pain and suffering...! All for you and me!!! Gosh... Now, THAT'S love I tell you...

... Anyway... Paintball is the closest I'll ever get to real-life battle simulation and shooting a gun, I think. So... yeaps... A good day, definitely!

Eh? I thought we were supposed to have like 40+ ppl? How come there're only 24 of us? Hmmm....
... On another note... As we grow bigger, the world seems to get smaller and smaller, no? Now, it really seems that everyone I GET to know somehow knows someone ELSE i know. So cool how we're ALL connected, no? I think Facebook is one to thank for helping us find out...

No comments: