Monday, June 22, 2009

23-06-09 (Tuesday) "Care"

If you didn't care about me, would you bother correcting me for what I'm doing? You'd just let me embarass myself in front of others, wouldn't you?

If a teacher didn't care about his/her students, would he/she bother checking on their homework/assignments/tests? He/She'd just let the student be and just give everything a tick without looking whether or not they actually did their own work, wouldn't he/she?

If God didn't care about us, would He bother examining us for all that we do, whether its right or wrong? He'd just let us do all the wrong we want, suffer the consequences while He sits back and watches the pathetic story of our lives unfold(... even though He already knows how the story goes...), wouldn't He?

What is man that You make so much of him,
that You give him so much attention,
that You examine him every morning
and test him every moment?
~ Job 7:17,18
The Bible

1 comment:

Amos Wong said...

Absolutely true..