Saturday, September 06, 2008

09-08-08 (Saturday) "It's Very Early/Late Now"

Preliminary exams are in less than 60 hours and somehow I'm not too worried about it. I dunno whether I should be glad about that. Cos... To say that I'm fully prepared is not true at all but to say that I'm totally unprepared is untrue as well.

These days, hanging out with the other Malaysians out of the hostel and even within the hostel have put me in the mood of thinking about this: So what if exams are coming? Doesn't mean life must stop for me, right? There still has to be that balance to everything now, right? (Of course, that does NOT include staying up till 3 in the morning doing rather unproductive stuff...)

Had the J2 scholars' meeting the other day in VJ. Glad to have gotten this last chance to meet up with my other direct scholar friends from other JCs that day. There's SA, NJ, TJ, AJ but I didn't see the AJ ppl tho... Hmmm... Anyway, Eventually went to lunch together the SA ppl, Chen Pong(Steve) and Gareth Chin Yen Ket included. So cool... we all actually sat at the same table(with 4 other guys...) and the restaurant didn't sustain any damage at all!

Everyone's talking about their future after this year already. Sometimes, I do seem to feel some burden and pressure there like Jocelyn does but most of the times, I'm not too worried about it. Once again, I dunno whether that's good. I'm not even sure whether it's the peace of God in me. :)

One last thing I'd like to add is this. Many things in life take on this sinusoidal pathway, right? Emotions, holidays and even one's faith. I've been having one of those downturns a few weeks ago due to all the hooha from Daryl's blog but I'm glad to say that I'm slowly getting back on track and back in step with God now. Couldn't have been a better timing. Really decided that faith really ISN'T sth that one can rationalize out. With our puny minds which we can barely even use a fraction of, I don't think we can ever get close to comprehending God so I'll just stick to the basics then. Faith.

2 comments:

Steve W. said...

Nice one man..

Well life does follow the what physic -term pattern in many ways. Just go along and have fun: LIVE LIFE!

Everyone is going through the same thing as u are, so we're all in this together! No worries cos things dis and will fall in place. Just do ur part!

All the way mate!

jtkl89 said...

felt obliged 2 post a comment eh, pong? heheh.. thanks anyway!

all d best 2 u 2!