Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26-03-2008 (Wednesday) Another long break...

Once again, GP lessons have been cancelled. It's only because we had a talk on "Sex, STIs and AIDS" this morning. I didn't know that the first step to using condoms was to check the expiry date before this.(No, seriously... I DIDN'T know...) It was quite an interesting talk with all d graphic stuff and all that.

I was just thinking of how many ppl have been helping everyone else out. Helping is not really helping unless one goes out of one's way to do sth for someone else, no? If u asked me to throw some piece of rubbish and I'm gonna pass by some rubbish bin on my way somewhere, it wouldn't be very meaningful anyway, since i'm just doing sth that I SHOULD be doing anyway. It's when someone GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY that you really appreciate what they did, no?

Anyway... Was visiting kennysia.com for a while when I came across this entry and...

Congratulations!


According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-For-This-Election Decision Generator™, you should vote for...


DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!


Now I REALLY know who I SHOULD have voted for... Rather interesting... heheh...

One more thing I got from kennysia.com:
http://www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv/
apparently, some ppl got sick of all the 'not-so-pretty' Miss Malaysia's that we've been having so many times now.(Which, to a certain extent, I agree... Usually the runner-ups are my favourites. No offence[Not that any Miss Malaysia's will be reading this...].) Therefore, they started this Malaysian Dreamgirl reality 'online' show to find a REAL Malaysian dream girl.... check it out, guys(especially...).

No comments: